Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Elliston Lady" ~ A Song Written in Tribute to Crystal Bowersox

Crystal Bowersox


Tim, a huge fan of American Idol's Top 2 finalist Crystal Bowersox, performs a new original song he wrote. The song was inspired by, and dedicated to, fellow Northwest Ohio musician and soul sister Crystal Bowersox...



Click the Share button to post to your Facebook profile so all your friends can enjoy Crystal Bowersox's music!

Download Crystal's American Idol performance singles and videos Now
icon Apple iTunes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tim for the song. Crystal sure stirs up a lot of emotion. Being a 70 year old male, I take my pleasures seriously and Crystal is definetly a pleasure. I have never met the young lady, but I wish I had. I think my life would be enriched by the meeting. Sometimes I feel like I make a fool of myself on these posts, but who cares. I love everything about her, not just here musical talents, but the person she presents to the public and I have a strong suspicion Crystal is like that all the time. She is a rare individual and no matter what happens on Tuesday, she has won the hearts of millions. It makes me sad to know after Wednesday, I won't get to see her on TV weekly, But thanks to you Tim and others like you I will have her on these web-sites. Am anxiously awaiting her first record.

    ReplyDelete