Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crystal Bowersox, on lifting the spirit of the fans back home...

Crystal Bowersox


“I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone – it’s a really tight-knit community. Everyone’s incredibly excited for me, and I couldn’t be more excited for them. I’ve heard that things were looking pretty dismal back home, and now everyone is rallying because they have something to believe in. It’s amazing that it can be me who lifts the spirits of the people in my hometown. I’m forever grateful for their support and love, and I can’t wait to come home and see everybody.”


See Crystal Bowersox in Concert! Get American Idol Live tickets - Click Here!

icon Apple iTunes
photo:James A. Molnar/Toledo Free Press

2 comments:

  1. Just saw you visit your hometown. Touching. I'm behind you 100%. And I can't wait to buy your first CD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal I really hope that you win this, I'm 1 of your biggest Fans !!!!! Yes us canadians watch ya also, My girlfriend & I are voting for you & only you !!!! Take it home girl I know you can do it !!!! I will be in the store as soon as your first CD comes out, we love you & good luck tonight !!! Your friend & fan always Charlcie & Lorelei From Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. My E-Mail address is charlcie@live.ca if you would like to send a message back, that would be just so cool if you would.. Kick Lee's but, & win this ok !!! I'm also on Facebook..

    ReplyDelete