Friday, May 28, 2010

Crystal Bowersox & Lee DeWyze visit Ellen DeGeneres

Lee DeWyze & Crystal Bowersox Visit Ellen

Today's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show features appearances by "American Idol" Season 9 winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox.

Get American Idol Live tickets - Click Here!

Lee says he has learned so much from the "Idol" journey. "Throughout the season, there have been ups and downs for everybody, but for me it was actually really good when there were down moments," Lee explained. "It really helped me figure out myself a little bit more because I was able to figure out how to get over those kind of things and really let the fears go…" Lee also performed "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.

Meanwhile, Crystal talks about the break up with her boyfriend on the morning of the finale performance show. "We were having breakfast and he just decided he's a small-town guy and I don't blame him for anything. He's been amazing. He's been my rock through all of this. It's alright," Crystal said. Crystal also performed "Up To The Mountain" by Patty Griffin.


Order Crystal Bowersox's American Idol 12 Favorite Performances CD


Get Lee DeWyze's American Idol favorite 12 Performances CD
icon
source:ainow

5 comments:

  1. Love you, NO SHIT! You are the greatest! You should have won! No doubt, from the Moment I saw you I knew you were a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Crystal. The version of Up to the mountain was absolute amazing, and just like Simon said :" it's was outstanding "
    Wish you all the best!
    You are my IDOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awesome Crystal.... can't wait to hear more of you! As for winning... your still the best regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, You are so talented. I picked you as the winner the first time we all saw you. You are going to have a fantastic career! ...Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby son Tony has it right. You are "awesome!"
    And beautiful,inside and out.
    I'm buying all your music...
    and Lee's too. You are both outstanding
    singers.

    ReplyDelete