Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crystal Bowersox ~ Facebook EXCLUSIVE Video!! "If It Makes You Happy"

American Idol Top 3 favorite Crystal Bowersox sings "If It Makes You Happy" by Sheryl Crow, accompanied by Frankie May. Crystal gives another amazing performance, singing her heart out, strummin her guitar and playing harmonica.
This video, along with others we'll be posting in the next week, was recorded at The Village Idiot in Maumee, Ohio on 12/28/2009 by Tim Ide, and is a facebook Exclusive! Stay tuned!

IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY




See Crystal Bowersox in Concert! Get American Idol Live tickets - Click Here!


Click the Share button to post to your Facebook profile so all your friends can enjoy Crystal Bowersox's music!

icon Apple iTunes

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these great posts!
    Can't wait to see Crystal in Mtn.View, CA on 8/14 in the Idols Tour (and see her on the cover of Rolling Stone soon as the Season 9 winner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent camera work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never watched anyone on American Idol until Crystal Bowersox. And now I just got tickets for the Idol tour. 8/15.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's amazing.so so amazing.you can get hooked so instantenously...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so wonderful and did such a GREAT job with this! But I can't help thinking that I wish all the people yackin' away in the background had shut up! I'm sorry, but I think it was just plain rude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. song definitely needs a drum beat behind it .

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree that all those idiots in the background were showing the most disrespect possible. but i heard thru all that and was able to capture her AMAMING voice. i'm hooked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal, something I wrote for you, I hope you read it a few times before you win!!!

    "I am a winner"
    I am a winner
    To those around the world,
    In my heart I am an oyster
    Ready to seed this pearly, pearl.

    These people who deeply believe in me
    I can never thank enough,
    They voted every week constantly
    They've helped me through times so rough.

    I am a winner now
    Because, of all of you,
    I never would have made it this far
    If, it weren't the every week you view.

    You have made me very strong
    So long, goodbye, for the beginner,
    Thank You World for everything you've done
    I am now a winner!

    I am not sure how strong this will make you next week, but, I know how hard it is to thank everyone who entered your life at once, so, I hope these words helped!
    We love you Crystal, YOU WILL WIN and you already are a WINNER!!!!

    ReplyDelete