Friday, April 23, 2010

Crystal Bowersox sings "Mason" with songwriter Brian Walker

American Idol favorite Crystal Bowersox sings "Mason" with singer/songwriter Brian Walker. Crystal's beautiful little boy's middle name, Anthony Levi Mason Bowersox, was inspired by this song.



Mason by Brian Walker with Crystal Bowersox


Share <---Click the "SHARE" button to post to your Facebook profile so all your friends can enjoy Crystal Bowersox's music!>


Download all of Crystal Bowersox's American Idol performance singles and videos
icon

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutley beautiful... brought me to tears as I sat here listening to it and seeing your sweet baby boy lying there sleeping...and it made me think of my sweet 18 month old daughter and the things that I have recently gone through and how she is the one person, the one thing in my life that is true..and honest and will always unconditionally love me..and I her.. Beautiful song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 15 year old son Named mason and I can so see him dancing with his one-day wife at their wedding to this song. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete